What is required to reserve a rental with S & S Auto Leasing?
- Proof of valid driver’s license
- Proof of valid personal auto insurance (we can help with this).
- All credit card rentals must be in the renter’s name.
- You must be 21 or over.
- If you wish to pay cash, you must be willing to submit additional documentation at time of rental (utility bill, pay stub, etc)
- Rental contract may not exceed a 30-day period. If wishing to rent beyond that period a new contract must be issued.
- If there are additional drivers, they must be qualified by the same criteria as the renter.
- An executed rental agreement is required on all rentals.
- Walk around form must be completed on all rentals.
What insurance is required to rent a vehicle?
You will need to carry or purchase your own liability insurance before reserving your rental. If you already have liability insurance but need to purchase collision coverage, you can do so at time of booking. If you do not currently have insurance or want to verify what insurance you already have, please contact us at [email protected] before going through the reservation process.
How much is collision insurance if I wish to purchase it by the day?
The daily cost of optional collision coverage if you don’t already have that coverage, is $25 per day.
Where do I pick up/drop off the rental?
All pick ups and drop offs will be pre-scheduled to accommodate your schedule and our availability. The location for pickup and drop off is:
1020 Charles Street
North Providence, RI 02904
What time do I need to return the rental by?
If you reserved your rental for a 1-week period (7 day rental), and you picked the vehicle up on a Monday, you have until the the following Tuesday until noon to return the rental at no extra charge.
Can I view the rental contract ahead of time?
Yes, we encourage all our customers to view the rental contract in advance of reserving your rental. Click to view rental contract
What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel a reservation up to a day before your scheduled pick-up date. Within 24 hours of your reservation, you will be charged a $30 daily rental fee. If you had already chose to purchase collision coverage, that amount cannot be refunded.
Contact us at [email protected] for any other questions we haven’t answered here.